[CTS] Re: Laptop HD

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:22:36 -0500

Hello Bill,

I will do the benchmark to see. WOC has been stable for me. A few weeks ago the
pushed out the .48 build. Thanks for reporting it though. (I am a Windows
OneCare Public Forum Moderator) That way they can fix it.

I got a test version of TI 9 Beta 2 and will use that. I think I have 7, maybe
8. Also, I gave up on Ghost years ago when it restored an image to the wrong HD
partition. (I back tracked and even though I selected the 2nd one the summery
showed it revered to the first.( (Lost 3 months of data) Have not used it
since. (Used it for WinME testing). I will give the next beta of Ghost a try. I
will let WOC do the backups, but I wanna try other programs. I put gigs of
stuff on my HD from another PC and WOC backed them up. I am still waiting on a
firm awnser, but WOC does not purge deleted files, so to get it back I have to
start backup from scratch. But I guess this is an issue with any incrimintal
backup program.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel
http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser