[CTS] Re: Laptop HD

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:14:15 -0600

There is memory on board in the P25 plus the expansion (yes RAM). They seem
to have very few problems anymore though as the rebuilds have gone to a new
vendor's memory and the problem is quickly going away. We had a few hundred
P25's in hold for parts for system boards when I left the depot last Feb,
only 2 or 3 in now and for other misc problems like backlights, etc.