[CTS] Re: HTML coding.....

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:00:51 +1200

Not as easy as it looks. The thumbnails are apparently created by
javascript downsizing an existing image. One of the commands used is
shown below extracted from a thumbnail image.

javascript:displayWindow('images/01-01.jpg',500,351 )

One way of making javascript execute on page loading is to incorporate
it into the html body tag, similar to the one below.

<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" onLoad="displayWindow('images/01-01.jpg',500,351
)">

If it works, this should display a large size image in a new window on
directory, and the displayWindow code must be available to run. It may
be hidden in the page at:
http://freebooks.by.ru/view/WinNT4ProgUnleashed/ch01/007-011.html

This is going to take some experimenting to work properly, but the above
should provide a place to start. The script sounds quite handy.

--
Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
ICQ number 112663246

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq