[CTS] Re: Anon Remailers

  • From: <CTS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:57:53 -0400

Mike,

Sony sends mail without a subject, but I never get to see them.  My mail
server handles mail without a "from address" and/or without a "subject" as
Spam and automatically deletes them.

Gene

Subscribe to build_a_computer
For computer builders - beginners and experts.
build_a_computer-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx