[CTS] HTML coding.....

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:00:36 EDT

I need some advice from an A-Number One, First Class, html coding,
Consultant.
I have downloaded a bunch of IT books in html. Most have images, gif's or
jpg, even an occasional png, and some are thumbnails while others just use
Fig 1, etc., and an anchor tag. I'm going to compile these books using
HTMLWorshop which will result in the book becoming one large .chm help file.
Java is a no-no with the compiler. Clicking on images is going to complicate
things.
I would like to have one tag to replace the thumbnails and the hotlinks with
the full size image in each instance on the page before I compile it. There
are hundreds of images so a search and replace won't work but I would like to
keep editting to a minimum. Images range from a nav button to a full page
screenshot so the placement will have to be real simple, like <CENTER/> maybe
?? but I would like all images to load when the chm opens.............. any
advice ?

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm