[CTS] Re: FTP anyone ?`

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:06:32 -0700

Personally Bruce I don't think an apology is warranted because on the
cover, it did "appear" to be unfair, but this thing has been brewing for
a LONG time now. A lot of it was self inflicted. <shrug>

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:05:30 -0400, "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

BE> I agree Joe, I made a big screw up by coming to his defense.. My apologies
BE> to this list and the 'real' members so it..  Personally I think most of that
BE> ' PC illiterate' crud was wisea**remarks trying to cause trouble.. Why?? Is
BE> beyond me. We are a family.. We treat every one the same,, we even bend over
BE> backwards for new people.,. Why he had to ruin that, I'll never understand..

"I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel"

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm