[CTS] Re: FTP anyone ?`

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:24:35 -0700

Maybe ? But I would have had a helluva lot more if I hadn't spent hours trying to help a guy, probably the most computer illiterate person I ever met, and who now claims that nobody would help him. Sorry, but I have no more time for him!

Pam Bundy wrote:

Geez, i think a lot of people here have WAy too much time on their hands.