[CTS] Re: Eric

  • From: Cuffy <cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:59:12 -0700

Eric is still here and still the listowner.
As for school, I thing he's pretty much on his own now but he is progressing nicely in becoming completely incoherent and unintelligible. Jackie has been trying to help him but he hasn't responded very well and it's a toss-up at the moment whether she converts to his language or he converts to hers. Only time will tell !

Pam Bundy wrote:

Did Eric quit the list or is he tied up with school?? I have been here since Eric started the list, but not always a faithful reader.
Pam