[CTS] Re: Commodore Telnet BBS

  • From: "Owens, Jack K." <Jack.Owens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:55:47 -0500

I have some commodore equipment in a closet somewhere that needs a good
home if anyone knows of one.  I should have one or two 128s, 1571 disk
drive(s) and I might still have the dot matrix printer.  I spent so much
time playing games and programming on the commodore that I just can't
bring myself to just dump them in the trash.  All I need is a mailing
address.

vr
Jack