[CTS] Re: Commodore Telnet BBS

  • From: Ray Roney <qix_68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:50:46 -0800 (PST)

With the cgterm prog, you dont need the Commodore to get there...although I
have a few of those sitting in storage anyway.

Just thought i'd pass it along to the rest of the "geeks" as my wife calls me.
:)

- Ray -

Russ Blakeman <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Haven't had my Commies out on eons
- maybe this summer I'll have room to  get the Vic 20, C64 and C128d out again,
maybe even build the cable to be able  to get the info from floppies to a PC
then onto CDrom.