[COMP] Re: computer becoming slow REFORMAT!!! John

  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:33:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/00 12:25:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I did a complete
 Slackware install on it (996 megs of software)  >>

Geeze...doesn't that sorta defeat the purpose of being able to use an old
unused machine?  Not too many older machines I know of come w/hd's big enough
to support all the new Linux's out there...I was sorta hopin they wouldn't go
the way of windows in terms of size....guess they have to do that in order to
appease the masses that want everything all at once. :-(

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org