RE: [COMP] Windows Uptime

  • From: "Kris Wheeler" <kwheeler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:51:52 -0500

>I'm just curious why this happens after days of being up
>without re-booting?
>Any ideas?
>Thanks
>Jackie :)

Jackie (and the list):

I have no clue why this happens, but I can confirm that you are not the only
one who suffers from this phenomenon. My speakers emit the strangest noises
and the CPU clock is terribly off when my system does not crash for like a
weekend. But, since it has been crashing every other day recently I don't
suffer from this lack of performance (get it? kind ironic - crashing helps
performance...).

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org