Re: [COMP] Windows Uptime

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:00:01 EST

Yep..I get it...but I can't believe I didn't crash for over 7 days..must have
been doing something right..huh?  Yep..she is back to normal since I
re-booted this morning..now if someone could explain why this happens.
Windoze...it's a good thing..NOT!!!  :)
                                                        Jackie

In a message dated 12/23/1999 10:55:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kwheeler@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Jackie (and the list):

 I have no clue why this happens, but I can confirm that you are not the only
 one who suffers from this phenomenon. My speakers emit the strangest noises
 and the CPU clock is terribly off when my system does not crash for like a
 weekend. But, since it has been crashing every other day recently I don't
 suffer from this lack of performance (get it? kind ironic - crashing helps
 performance...).

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org