[COMP] Re: AOL 6.0/PC Rebooting on its' own..??

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:15:30 EST

Every version of aol has been buggy, I don't think there are many programs
out there that don't have a few bugs.  That is a given as far as I'm
concerned.  I just want to know if someone has had the same problem or if
anyone has any advice BESIDES dumping aol 6.0.  I don't want to get into a
war over how lousey AOL is, in some peoples opinion.. I just want some help
or suggestions.
I have a friend that has an isp, NOT AOL and she has had major email problems
lately, so..we live with the bugs or get rid of the program.  Since this is
not an option for me, dumping AOL, I seek help with this problem.
                                                               Jackie

In a message dated 12/4/00 5:05:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
goose@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org