[COMP] Re: AOL 6.0/PC Rebooting on its' own..??

  • From: CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx
  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 16:58:24 EST

Hi John, it's neither my modem(s) or my pc(s).  Since this problem only
started on both pc's after installing 6.0.  I installed 6.0 on the
recommendation of a few people that had it already installed and said it was
causing no problems..AT THAT TIME, I guess they should have said.
If it was only happening on one pc I would say yes it could be a pc
problem..but it has happened once to each pc.  This cannot be a co-incidence
or pc related.  Neither pc in all the time I have owned both of them EVER
rebooted on it's own.
                                                        Jackie

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org