[COMP] Re: AOL 6.0/PC Rebooting on its' own..??

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:16:32 -0500

> I have a friend that has an isp, NOT AOL and she has had major email
> problems lately, so..we live with the bugs or get rid of the program.
> Since this is not an option for me, dumping AOL, I seek help with this
> problem. Jackie

Tell him to get an email account over here.  I don't know of anyone with
avenir web accounts having any email troubles. =)  And besides, everyone
can get freelists.org aliases now, too. :)

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org