Sunday night at Andrea and Don's

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d.r.golden@xxxxxxx, j.h.guelcher@xxxxxxx, gravener.ca@xxxxxxxxxxx, j.p.mcginnis@xxxxxxx, comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ymrk@xxxxxxx, jkluttz2@xxxxxxxxxxxx, semcgrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:43:06 -0400

Hey, guys!

Yay! First session's over! It sucks because some of you are leaving but its great that some of you are coming back after a hiatus . . . including the legendary Don Butler. It's so that we can all get together again and talk and laugh before the reading starts all over again on Monday that I'm sending out this email.

Don and I would love to have you all over on Sunday, July 10th at 6:30 p.m. We will be having a dinner of hors'd ourves (or however you spell that) and anyone who wants to bring something to drink, feel free. Or, if you aren't Mubarak or Amy the Axe (who already have assignments), you can bring a dessert. Please don't feel like you have to bring anything except yourselves, though, and maybe some sparkling conversation.

I'd love to see you all here! We live at 412 S. 13th Street, Apt. 2608. Some loose directions: Go into the Cambria-Rowe business college parking lot and we are the building behind that.

Good food, good fun, and kareoke (or however you spell that) No pressure to perform, although you may want to bring your earplugs because once I get started, I don't stop!

Andrea