Homey Homey

  • From: "Klompien, Kathleen J." <KKlompien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, d.r.golden@xxxxxxx, j.h.guelcher@xxxxxxx, gravener.ca@xxxxxxxxxxx, j.p.mcginnis@xxxxxxx, jkluttz2@xxxxxxxxxxxx, semcgrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:53:22 -0700

Hey All,
I am back at my desk today missing you already--but not necessarily missing
the idea of going to class! The laundry in is done, the suitcases are in the
closet.
Thanks to all of you for such a great time at IUP for my last two classes
and thanks for putting up with me in the state of mind I was in near the
end.  I meet with my dean tomorrow and so should have an official decision
by then. I will keep me posted.
Oh, and Claude Mark was very excited about my dissertation, so I have at
least two members down (maybe all three) but it's not quite clear yet who
will direct.  More on all of this later.
--Kath

Kathleen J. Klompien
Faculty Director
University Writing Center