Michael Berube

  • From: "Jeff Schragel" <novelsensations@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:08:46 +0000

Hey everyone! I was going to e-mail Michael Berube's blog site (Cultural Theorist) to Amy, upon her request, but when i read the entry from yesterday- i feel that we should all read this... Apparently, they are introducing a bill in Pennsylvania to investigate people in higher education... Here is the link Berube's Blog: http://www.michaelberube.com/index.php please check out his post entitled 48 hours- I think it is a necessary read for us... Let me know what you think... SMILE! Jeff

Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/keatsian