RE: IRB bliss . . .

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:49:08 -0400

Joanna--

I'm sure I can't answer all your questions, but if you want me to ask my diss advisor, Ben, I'll be happy to! Have you asked your advisor? I'm not sure who's advising you, but I'm not going to the meeting because my thought is I can get all my questions answered as they pop into my little pea brain by Ben.

If you really want, I'll even drive down to Slippery Rock and pick you up and then take you home so you can attend the meeting--a drive would probably do me good! Clear my head and all. Just give me directions . . . seriously!

Andrea