Re: And now for something completely different . . . .

  • From: Lara Plate <platell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 13:47:58 -0400 (EDT)

Amy,

You are so completely right that we sent the message on April 1st.  We are not
joking, however, about getting married; here now on April 2nd, I can guarantee
all of you we indeed are getting married on May 13th.

Dave has been living here in Virginia within a stone's throw of me since
December.  Please don't lament the loss of the Wyoming in "Wyoming Dave" as I
think you can take the Dave out of the Wyoming, but not the Wyoming out of the
Dave.

So, in all seriousness, whosoever would like to attend the wedding in May is
completely welcome (unless, of course, they intend to raise their hand and pipe
in when the officiant says, "If anyone knows of any reason these two should not
join together in holy matrimony today . . ." yada yada yada) :)

Natalie, the closest thing I can promise to wolves at the wedding are the packs
of children that will be running around the grounds of the plantation, but some
of the pack will be Gian Pagnucci's, so we hope you too can make it. Email via
my personal email address <platell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> and let me know your
significan other's name as well as your snail mail, and your official invite
will be in the mailbox tomorrow.

Best to all,
Lara