And now for something completely different . . . .

  • From: "David Ray Golden" <d.r.golden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:27:52 -0500

Hey, everyone.

Dave Golden and Lara Plate here.

We thought you guys might want to know that due to a long-distance relationship gone close-distance relationship, we are gettin' hitched (to each other) on May 13th (yes, this year!).

So we got that goin' for us, which is NICE!

Anyone who's intersted in attending (not to take all the wonderous formality out of it), please let us know and we'll send you an invitation with all the info.

Okay, now feel free to talk amongst yourselves :)

Dave and Lara