[CoMoDev] Welcome to Kurt Halvorson

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:59:48 -0600

Kurt Halvorson just joined the list.

Kurt is a regular at the Denver Visual Studio Users group, so some of us may
know him from there.

He's writes:
I am currently working on a tablet pc data gathering application.  I will be
starting on a Pocket PC application shortly.  My background is about an even
mix of webforms and winforms, in both c# and vb.  The tablet project and the
PocketPC app are my first efforts into mobile development.

Looking forward to seeing you at a meeting, Kurt, if you can make it down from
Fort Collins some time.
---
David Beers, Moderator
Colorado Mobile Developers