[CoMoDev] Let's get our meetings going again!

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:56:01 -0600

Sheesh, I guess we all got REAL busy out there since our last meeting.  I hate
skipping months and I really didn't intend to, but my schedule has been so
hectic since February that I just didn't get around to making the
arrangements--or even to just shooting out an email to you folks.

I'm in Chicago all of next week, but would people be interested in meeting on
Tuesday May 2?  That's out of sync with our "usual" (?) 4th Tuesday of the
month
meeting day, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else didn't
feel like waiting till the end of May for our next CoMoDev meeting.

Let me know if it works for you (or if it doesn't) and we'll take it from
there.
Also if anyone would like to present, speak up!