[CoMoDev] Re: Let's get our meetings going again!

  • From: "Rick Sands" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:45:54 -0600

-Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Beers
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:56 PM
To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CoMoDev] Let's get our meetings going again!

Sheesh, I guess we all got REAL busy out there since our last meeting.  I
hate skipping months and I really didn't intend to, but my schedule has been
so hectic since February that I just didn't get around to making the
arrangements--or even to just shooting out an email to you folks.

I'm in Chicago all of next week, but would people be interested in meeting
on Tuesday May 2?  That's out of sync with our "usual" (?) 4th Tuesday of
the month meeting day, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone
else didn't feel like waiting till the end of May for our next CoMoDev
meeting.

Let me know if it works for you (or if it doesn't) and we'll take it from
there.
Also if anyone would like to present, speak up!