[CoMoDev] New email / RFID / upcoming meetings

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:56:27 -0600

Hi folks,

Just in case some of you have my old email address at xpinneret.com in your
contact list somewhere, kindly update it with this email address:
cervezas(at)pikesoft(dot)com. I'm getting close to permanently retiring that
old email, which now gets almost nothing but hundreds of spam messages thanks
to a time when I foolishly exposed it on some newsgroup somewhere.  (If you
have another email for me at the pikesoft or gmail domains those are fine to
use, too.)

Some of you at the meeting last night mentioned different people I might get in
touch with regarding a presentation on RFID.  Before we forget about this,
please forward me any suggestions you have so I can try to line someone up for
that.  Also if you have suggestions about other topics (or would like to
volunteer to present yourself) as I think a couple of you did, please remind me.

For next month I'll be out at the PalmSource Dev Con, but Dick will be fresh
from the Microsoft Embedded Dev Con (where he is presenting) and will bring a
report and lead the meeting.  I'll follow up with you guys in June with a
report from PalmSource.  The interesting word from Andrei last night was that
the MS VSLive conference he'd attended recently was completely silent on the
topic of mobile development. <shrug>

Thanks for all coming out and providing a lively discussion last night.
Sheesh, I hope you guys enjoy our meetings just half as much as I do!

David
---
David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing