[CoMoDev] Wierdest thing I've seen in a while

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:45:16 -0600

This company has come out with some software that ostensibly lets you run most
Palm applications on a Pocket PC.

www.styletap.com

I've tried running a couple of Palm apps on it and to my astonishment it
actually works.  It's ugly, but it works.  If you are a Win CE developer you
may now go back to whatever you were doing.  If you have ever developed a Palm
application you may pick your jaw up from the floor, check the calendar to see
that it's not April 1, and *then* go back to whatever you were doing.  I have
no idea why anyone would do something like this, but it must have kept them
busy for a good year or two.

David

---