[CoMoDev] New AppForge and Intellisync partnership

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:43:24 -0700

This item was just brought to my attention and looks interesting:
http://www.techlinks.net/ShowTechLinksNew.cfm?PRID=10333

Basically, AppForge, one of the leading dev environments for cross-platform RAD
is now going to bundle Intellisync's enterprise Data Sync software with its
product line.  That line currently supports simplified handheld development
using interpreted code that can be written in VB6, C#, or VB.NET.

I'm curious: who in the group has used App Forge for developing production
software and what was your impression?

David