[CoMoDev] Re: New AppForge and Intellisync partnership

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:43:41 -0700

Dick,

That sounds like a great idea.  I'll talk to Pete Wilson at Intellisync about
this and see if he can set me up or direct me to someone else that can.

If someone else in the group with a Palm OS background is interested in doing
an evaluation like this, please let me know.  I'm willing, and I'd really like
to compare it to SuperWaba for cross-platform development, but frankly it might
be a couple of months before I can get to it.

David