[CoMoDev] Re: New AppForge and Intellisync partnership

  • From: "Peter Wilson" <pwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:49:13 -0500

David,

The AppForge/Intellisync partnership is running in high gear now.  I hosted a
huge lunch and learn session today at Intellisync for AppForge to come in and
present their products to us.

I think AppForge has a 30 day free trial you can download from the website.  If
not then I can get you in-touch with the right guys at AppForge to give you
one.  Also, I'm sure AppForge will be happy to present their technology at your
next meeting via Webex if that's of interest to you and your group.

Let me know what you need.

Peter J. Wilson
Senior Sales Consultant
Intellisync Corporation