[clw-access] Re: welcome

  • From: "Jalil, Khalid" <jalil.4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:21:04 +0000

This is Khalid Jalil at Ohio State.  I am here.

Sincerely,
Khalid Jalil, MA, CRC

Khalid Jalil, MA, CRC Counselor
Office of Student Life -Disability Services
150 Pomerene Hall | 1760 Neil Ave. Columbus, OH 43210
614.292.3307 Office | 614.429.1334 VRS |614.292.4190 Fax
jalil.4@xxxxxxx ods.osu.edu
Creating the Extraordinary Student Experience at The Ohio State University