[clw-access] Re: welcome

  • From: "Corey, Jonathan" <jonathan_corey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:19:09 -0400

Hi all,

This is Jon Corey at Brown U.

Hopefully you received this.

:)

Jonathan Corey Ph.D.
Coordinator, Student and Employee Accessibility Services (SEAS), Brown
University
*Office:* Rm 114, 20 Benevolent St. (SEAS)
*Mail:* Box P., 20 Benevolent St., Providence, Rhode Island 02912
*Phone:* 401-863-9588
*Fax:* 401-863-1444
*Web*: http://brown.edu/seas

 The information in this e-mail transmission from Brown University Student
and Employee Accessibility Services Office contains information which is
confidential and is subject to restrictions on re-disclosure.  The
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of action in reliance
on the contents of this e-mail violates Student and Employee Accessibility
Services policy.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone so that we can arrange for the e-mail
deletion and appropriate transmission of this message.