[clw-access] welcome

  • From: Kevin Huber <huberkevin6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: clw-access <clw-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:32:32 -0400

Hi:
I would like to welcome all of you to the new Clw-access discussion
list on Freelists.org.  This will replace the Clockwork-accessibility
list on Yahoogroups.
I hope that we can continue the type of discussion that has been
taking place on the Clockwork-accessibility list, but I hope that we
will not run into any technical problems this time.
I know that all of you either own, or are using, Clockwork so you
should be able to benefit from any discussion which takes place here,
but this can only happen with member participation.

To start with, I would appreciate if each one of you would post a
short message to the list so that the rest of the members know that
you are here.
Please note that if you have been subscribed to this list
inadvertently, please feel free to unsubscribe by one of the following
methods:

1. Send an emaile to:
clw-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and type "unscribe" in the subject line.
or
2. email me at:
khuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and let me know that you want to be
unsubscribed from the list, and I will take you off the list.

In he meantime, I hope to here from all of you.

Kevin Huber
List owner