[cisb102su01] cisb 102 lesson 5 question 2

  • From: "Andrea Daniels" <swim4u_us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cisb 102 listserv" <cisb102su01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:39:47 -0700

Andrea Daniels
swim4u_us@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I subscribed to infobeat and C/NET new letters.
they are arriving. I seem to receiving more C/NET than Infobeat. I like
Infobeat better due to the fact they are not bogging me down with to many
e-mails. C/NET seems to be more advertisements on computer products and
events relating. Infobeat has sent me information about finance
opportunities, nothing yet on new and finance yet.
Infobeat seems to be more helpful and C/NET seems to be annoying
Thanks
Andrea