[cisb102sp04] Lesson 5, Question 2

  • From: Probe1216@xxxxxxx
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:51:50 EST

The first newsletter I subscribed to is e-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This is the
Detroit Pistons newsletter.  This is a fun newsletter for a big Pistons fan
like
myself because it tells you of the upcoming schedule, and about special
ticket promotions.  It has contests for tickets and also keeps you updated on
the
upcoming playoff season.  This is definitely my favorite of the two newsletters.
The second newsletter I subscribed to is
CNETNetworksMemberServices@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This newsletter tells of all
the coolest gadgets and
electronics that have recently hit the market.  The newsletter I got had a lot
of cool
products that you can use while traveling or on vacation.

Probe1216@xxxxxxx
"Take life as it comes, straight, no chaser."