[cisb102sp04] Lesson Five - Attempt Four

  • From: Jeff S <themitten7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 04:36:01 -0800 (PST)

I _________ to two newsletters - LCC eclips and Ritson-Sole Alumni
Newsletter.  Both are arriving.  The LCC eclips newsletter is nice
because
I found out that the Tech department is being revamped.  As of this
coming fall classes will be added/dropped/changed.  This is MUCH
needed.
Why?  Well, in order to get my networking degree I need to take
Operating Systems...yet while taking this class we skipped the 2
networking
chapters.  Another required class is Data Communications, and in this
class their is very little information given about wireless LANS.  I
sure
hope they do make things better, because if they dont I will be
changing colleges.
The Ritson-Sole newsletter is about golf.  It contains good tips on
golf as well promotions for the Ritson-Sole golf classes.  They are
ranked
in the top 25 golf classes nation-wide.  If anyone enjoys golf and
wants to improve I reccommend them.

As for which newsletter is better...I'd have to say they don't compare.
LCC eclips is more of a neccessity and the golf newsletter is just for
entertainment.  Both are of similiar quality as well.

Jeff Suty

P.S.  The _______ is a word left out to prevent a certain command from
appearing in the text, which repeatedly prevented everyone from receiving this
message....what a pain.