[cisb102sp04] Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: "Charles Lammers" <clamm002@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Cisb102Listserver'" <cisb102sp04@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:52:21 -0500

Just so all know, i have been having a few problems with E-ArmyU tech
support but I curriently have my system up and running.
Gotta love those newsgroups from question 1, I use newsgroups all the time.
If it wasn't for the alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc providing
freely downloadable software(as long as your consience dont beat you up with
the EULA) which I will delete after the EArmyU tech
staff get me the software. And alt.binaries.e-book.technical for some good
computer based reading material, providing all those
ebooks necessary for those long nights when you cant get a good nights
sleep.
I already subscribe to a bunch of free newsletters, http://www.osdn.com/ and
thier sister sites provide a lot of good technical reference
on "Alternative Operating Systems" and http://www.eweek.com has several free
newsletters for emerging technology.