[ciphershed] Re: Website review

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:45:37 -0400

This two list model (users & devs) seems to work well for another sizeable and
important FOSS project Windows Installer XML (WiX):

Note however that their "users" are all technical people trying to build an
installer; our users may not be technical. Hmmm. Okay, now I think we only need
one mailing list for devs, and we should consider a support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
e-mail address for people with questions, which could (should?) go to a mailing
list; maybe one dedicated for that? I'm not sure we want to gum up the devs and
PMC list with user requests; or do we, since they'll be most visible that way?

Alain