[ciphershed] Re: Website review

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:37:41 +0800

On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:32:33 -0400
"Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Please have a few more people give their opinion on this, and then I
will create the lists tomorrow. We should still link to this archive
though.

I think three lists might be a little much. Then again a distinction
between dev and user might be good as soon as the hordes appear (which
I hope they will :D)

--
Niklas - 林樂寬