[ciphershed] Re: Emailed BIS registration of CipherShed source code

  • From: Pid Zero <p1dz3r0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 11:49:21 +0100

It's fine so long as filling in the paperwork doesn't somehow shift the
project under US legal jurisdiction.

On Thursday, July 3, 2014, Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:59:38 -0400
> Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>> wrote:

> --
> Niklas - 林樂寬

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, nor am I
under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.