[cinci_dads] Re: Proportional Representation petition campaign

  • From: "Dan" <DZavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 01:23:29 -0400

We got enough signatures to put the issue on the November ballot.  (Thanks
for asking, Mark!)  There is a local organization and a website -
BetterBallotCincinnati.com.  The Cincinnati Business Courier has endorsed
Issue 8 - Proportional Representation - as the way to elect Cincinnati City
Council.  We will have radio, TV, and print ads in a few weeks.

I'm attempting to attach 3 items I've written about PR.  Comments are
welcome.

Dan Zavon