[cinci_dads] January Dads Night Out

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:28:26 -0500

Hi:  I'm looking ahead to plan a Dads night out for a Cincinnati Mighty Duck
Hockey game in January.  I'm looking at Wed. January 30th for the game, it's
against Chicago.  I know it's kind of a ways off, but was wondering how many
people may want to do this...just so I can see what kind of a deal the Ducks
will give us.  I think last year it was $10.00 a ticket with pretty decent
seats.  So anyway - if you could e-mail me back letting me know if your
interested or not I sure would appreciate it.  I'll then call the Ducks (man
that's fun to say) after I hear from everyone and go from there.  Thanks!

Tim

Also - any idea's for a December outing from anyone?

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.cincinnatidads.com