[cinci_dads] January Dads Night Out

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:13:26 -0500

Hello all:  Received some info back from Eric at the Mighty Ducks.  Tickets for
the game will be $7.00 each, and the section will be the same as last year (for
those of you that did not attend last year, they were pretty decent seats.)
So - the game is on January 30th - and I will get the tickets after I get the
money collected. So, try and get it to me in the next couple of weeks if you
can. You can give me your $ at the Children's home either this Friday or next
or mail it to me.   940 Center St., Milford OH  45150   If I'm not able to make
it to the playgroup (new baby has really screwed up my schedule) - maybe you
can give it to Jeff Hall, who lives close by my house - and have him drop it
off.
So far, confirmed Dads going are:

Dale, Rick N.,Larry, George, Mark S, Scott, Rick H, Chris T, Mike W., Bret,
Jeff H., Mike B., Don Hof., Tim, Steve.

For those of you who may have joined the group recently (or a long time ago but
check your e-mail not so often)...you sure are WELCOME to go.  Just let me
know.

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com