[cinci_dads] Re: Cinci Dads website

  • From: "Patrick Bobst" <pbobst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 01:10:49 -0400

Tim,
I agree with George that the cincinnatidads.com web site is a great tool
with resources and should be kept around. I especially enjoy the play
date emails ( i.e. ZOO, Sharon woods, Children?s Museum, Sharonville
recreation center in winter etc?) and we?ve attended most of
them??however,???..late. My kids wake up @ 9am, and by the time we go
through our morning rituals (eat breakfast, then clean the 3 feet
diameter where the 2.5 year old ate, watch sesame street, walk the dogs,
laundry etc?.) we arrive 2 to 3 hours later, when most of you are
heading home.  This is why I?ve been only able to meet a hand full of
the members during the past year. As soon as mine start waking up at a
?normal? time, we?ll make those 10 am starts. Until then, I?ll treasure
the extra peace and quite. I?m all for contributing $$ toward the fee
for maintaining the website, the only catch is you?ll have to hang out
until 1230, when we arrive ;) .
Pat