[cinci_dads] Re: Cinci Dads website

  • From: "Tim Nabors" <timnabors@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:30:19 -0400

Hey, Thanks to all for the feedback!  I guess from rereading my message that it
did sound like I wanted $ from you for the stupid thing, but that was not my
intention.  Just wanted to know if you all thought it was worth keeping up.
Don't worry about the funds - it's only a week or so our family has to go
without meals...food is way overrated anyway.

Seriously though - I wasn't putting out a plea for money...we have always been
a 'no cost' group and I'd hate for that to change.  If you want to help out -
buy your books, music and video's through Amazon.com from the link on our
website - or Cinci Dad items in our 'store'.  That should raise hundreds of
thousands of dollars - well - a couple bucks anyway.
Thanks again and I'll see you Monday hopefully...my children willing that is.

Tim

Visit  Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at:
www.Cincinnati.com