[cinci_dads] Re: Cinci Dads website

  • From: "Dan Zavon" <dzavon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:10:22 -0400

Let's keep the website, and let's send Tim to Dunning U. so he won't be so shy
about asking the rest of us (deadbeat dads?) for our fair share to cover the
expenses.    We should be able to raise enough, with the right hardball
tactics, to allow Tim to reduce his share to 90% at the very most.  :-)
Thanks for all you have done for us, Tim.  By the way, I'm for doubling your
salary too. (Maybe next year we can talk about health benefits and a cleaning
lady for you too.) :-)
Dan