[chaoscope] Re: by request, mini mini how-to

  • From: grumps <grumps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 22:50:19 +0800

Thanks Axone Man,

that's a terrific mini tut. Interesting to know about the hard-coded
settings and over-riding them. There goes any chance of  a decent
sleep for the next month. I know about the long times, I'm doing a
julia at max iterations (which seems to be 2,147,483,647) at the
moment and it's going to take roughly 3.5 hours. And I'm pretty sure
it won't get rid of the rough bits. Then again, the rough bits
sometimes adds to the picture. Had also noticed that the light mode
has very little difference between low and high quality render, unless
of course you have done a deep zoom, then the higher setting will make
a noticeable difference.

thanks again
grumps