[chaoscope] Re: General catching-up

  • From: grumps <grumps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 23:03:34 +0800

My pleasure to do it Nicolas. Felt it was needed for non photoshop users.

"François: Best Chaoscope Solid rendering gallery on the web" - gotta
agree with you there and his mini tut helps a lot.

Don't know if this is the place for it, but a small bug I came across
a few days ago. Was trying to set the render window to size 450 x 115,
and program kept on setting it to 448 x 115. Just would not let me
have the 450. Was easy enough to resize the saved pic later without
distortion, so no big deal.

Shame about the frozen development, but most people would realize that
you have a life to live. I'm having loads of fun with this version
anyway.

thanks for the fantastic program, grumps.