[chaoscope] Re: Where'd everybody go?

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:36:08 +0100

Hi Alan, hello all,

I take it from your email that you develop Choscope.

Well I develop Chaoscope, not Choscope, so maybe we're not talking about the same program. ;-)

"Is there any news on the binaries for beta testing?"
I'd love to help you beta-test stuff.

I'll relaunch a recruitment campaign for beta-testing because it's been a while since the last one. All those who I've contacted already won't need to re-apply.

Maby you're site has gone quiet as "ultra fractal 4" has just been realised.
"Ultra Fractal 4" cant produce good "strange attractors", or at least not easily so they do not compete with you directly but may still be part of the reason for a recent decrease in visitors.

The mailing list has been quiet for quite a long time, there are burst of activity once in a while but until 0.3 is released don't expect a lot of traffic.

Nicolas Desprez