[chaoscope] Re: Where'd everybody go?

  • From: Alan <alan2here@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:51:37 +0100

I would like to see an "enhancements" button on gas rendering to make it
into liquid and on light to plasma. (gas <--> liquid) and (light
<-->plasma) are so similar to each other they could be merged as just
two render
types.
 In the new version can we change the resolution once we have started a
fractal?
 wow this mailing list thing (at least with gmail) is like a forum thread in
your email. confusing at first but now I think its great.
 BTW. If anyone interested I contacted Bathsheba Grossman about having a
chaoscope fractal lazered into a crystal
(This<http://www.with-logic.co.uk/Show/Spikey.png>one) he said it cost
$150 setup charge
 Can one be able to change the background color in solid rendering please.
And possibly the lighting method. (Choose between fast lighting and accurate
lighting), Do you use the Maxwell teqnecs for lighting, I wondered as the
lighting seams pritty good.
 Also once a fractal has been calculated why do I need to recalculate it
when I rotate the fractal?
 "New equations: Chaotic Flow, Polynomial Function and Neural Network"
 I haven't been able to find any images of 3D strange attractor fractals
made of neural networks online, please could you post a screenshot.